Association Management Coordinator – Growing association management company in Alexandria, VA, seeks energetic, motivated, well-organized, multi-tasker, team player to work with Executive Director & other staff to provide administrative coordination; membership management & marketing; event registrations; chapter relations; and communications efforts for client associations. Need project management experience, preferably with an association. Ability to work independently, and also as team player. Must have good time management, organizational and client service skills.
- Manage membership database, including developing reports
- Manage dues renewal process
- Implement membership marketing efforts & work with marketing team
- Coordinate with chapters on monthly, annual required forms
- Respond to inquiries via phone, email, fax, mail
- Serve as event registrar
- Coordinate onsite registration processing
- Prepare electronic marketing pieces to promote events
- Serve as operations point person within office
- Coordinate social media postings
- Update website
- Work with executive director, board & association committees, and sponsors/advertisers
- Prepare & execute project plans/timelines and budgets
- Write articles & proofread e-newsletter
- Coordinate between national association and chapters
- Answer phones
- Serve as office manager; maintain office supplies inventory; order new supplies
Bachelor’s degree and minimum of two years association or professional services experience, preferably in membership, marketing/PR, event management or administrative management. Proficient in MS Office, and working knowledge of databases. Tech savvy; ability to learn new platforms. Must have good writing, proofreading & speaking skills.
Send cover letter, resume and SALARY HISTORY to AMcareers@ascent-management.com. No agencies, no phone calls.