Many members join an association because of the professional development opportunities that build their knowledge to advance their careers. Let ASCENT Management help your association develop high-quality and cost-effective educational programming, whether in-person or virtual, your members will value. ASCENT’s staff will work hand-in-hand with your association’s leadership to develop content direction and speakers that will draw attendees and accomplish your educational goals.
Working with association leaders to plan and execute all aspects of the educational programming, ASCENT’s team will:
- Assess members’ educational needs
- Plan the programming, or work with association committee to accomplish the task at hand
- Secure and manage speakers
- Handle all logistical details for both in-person and virtual events
- Market the event
- Manage the execution of the event
- Conduct evaluations and gather feedback from attendees
ASCENT’s staff has experience in planning and executing in-person and virtual education programming, including workshops, webinars, e-learning, seminars, and conferences. ASCENT also provides meeting and special events planning services to ensure the success of your educational programming.